In a large 1,200 plus square foot space designed with the daycare in mind. It is a large open concept area complete with its own kitchenette. It is covered in carpeting and tile, the carpeted area provides a safe space for the little ones to learn to walk and tile provides the perfect space for our lunch and craft areas. The entire space is decorated to stimulate your children’s mind visually. The space even includes its very own decorated bathroom.
- The Comforts of Home: Eating, playing, and sleeping in a child friendly environment. The daycare was specifically designed to be a clean, warm, safe, and welcoming environment.
- School Readiness Program: This is something unique that I offer a this daycare due to my 9 years’ experience with the schoolboard in JK , SK and grade 1. I offer many activities and routines that help with transition to school. My morning runs much like a preschool program but with smaller numbers than a daycare based center.
- Play Area: A very large, bright, and well-designed play room thoughtfully equipped with high quality and age appropriate toys, books, and learning materials.
- Toys Galore: A large variety of toys and educational equipment that can be switched up from a large storage room to always have new educational experience.
- Backyard Playground: A securely fenced and toddler friendly backyard outdoor play area, which sports an array of outdoor toys and play equipment.
- Family Atmosphere: A small group family-like atmosphere, offering care to a maximum of only 5 full time children.
- Scheduled Activities: An active and balanced day including planned theme based learning (which changes every two weeks), and some time to enjoy the sunshine and nature.
- Supportive Environment: Encouragement and support to learn, question,investigate, and appreciate the world.
- Loving Caregiver: A caregiver that truly loves being a care provider and teacher, as well as, possessing the educational background in the areas of child psychology, Early Childhood Education, and Developmental Service Worker (DSW).
My goal as a quality child care provider and educator is to provide your child with a supportive and well prepared environment to help encourage an appreciation and love of learning. I also wanted to create an environment which would allow your child to be their best creative, confident, and productive self.